Sunday, December 20, 2015

Bindi Irwin Shares Adorable Photo from Her Day at the Australia Zoo with Boyfriend Chandler Powell

I have never understood the focus throughout DWTS on Bindi's boyfriend. She's only 17. Obviously it's normal to have relationships at this age, but as a mother, I would be protective of my 17 year old daughter with a red-blooded 19 year old boy. I don't understand the public fascination with this boy. And frankly, they look mismatched. Bindi's a sweetheart - and he looks like a meathead with a superficial resemblance to Steve Irwin. Bindi seems to have a very good head on her shoulders - although I think she shoulders too much adult responsibility trying to fill her father's shoes. I hope she actually gets away from the online classes and physically attends college outside of the zoo where she can get a chance to associate with other bright girls and boys her age.

No comments: